- Who was Jack Kevorkian and what were his believes. (Make sure to describe the term euthanasia and physician assisted suicide.)
- A large flaw in Kevorkian's theory was what does terminal illness look like and at what point is it okay to take someones life? Explain this concept in your blog.
- Explain the controversy of euthanasia and compare the Biblical worldview to the Humanistic worldview concerning euthanasia.
- Also, Explain how Kevorkian got around the legal system for so long and was not charged with murder. Eventually, Jack was found guilty, explain why/how.
- Give me your opinion on the topic of euthanasia, do you believe it is right or wrong and why.
Due Saturday 3/23/13